Dive, Yoga, Relax in sunny tropical island paradise of Panglao Island in the Philippines. Stay in a resort with swimming pool, then rest your feet in the powdery sand and enjoy the sun on the white sandy shores of Alona beach. Rejunevate and recharge with yoga sessions in overlooking the ocean. Have fun with complimentary Stand Up Paddle board (SUP) Yoga during sunset. Swim in warm clear ocean and explore the underwater world: Choose from various Ocean Adventures to re-energise your body!
The Philippines is part of the Coral Triangle in Asia where there is the highest variety of marine life. Imagine swimming in warm clear waters and being upclose and personal with colourful hard and soft coral and various marine animals such as moray eels, clownfish, turtles, nudibranches and maybe if you are lucky even a whaleshark! Panglao island is a ocean lover's paradise!
Choose your Ocean Adventure:
- Scuba Diving for certified divers. Explore the underwater world through scuba diving with professional dive center and dive guides to see amazing marine life especially in the famous island of Balicasag where you can see schooling barracudas and jackfish and amazing healthy colourful coral.
- Island hopping and snorkeling day trip to Balicasag island and visit to Virgin Island
- Dolphin Watching during sunrise
- Never tried scuba diving but want to experience it for the first time? Try a Discover Scuba Diving program, in 2-3 hours you will be diving for the first time in the ocean with professional instructor up to maximum depth of 12m! No experience needed.
- Dive education: Want to be certified and take up a beginner dive course? PADI Open Water Course can be done in 3 days with certification.
- Learn how to freedive! Find freedom in a single breath through breath-hold diving, the most natural way to explore and enjoy the ocean.
Other activities on Alona Beach and around: Alona beach has many amenities and restaurants of various asian and western cuisine especially BBQ seafood. Rejuvenate your body with massage on the beach or enjoy sunset cocktail or juices at the various bars and cafes during sunset. Or rent a motorbike to explore the other beaches of Panglao. Want to see the Tarsiers and Chocolate Hills? Take a land day trip to the mainland of Tagbilaran to immerse yourself in the wondrous nature of Bohol. We can arrange this for you too.
Dive Yoga Relax in beach paradise itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Tagbilaran. Relax in resort with swimming pool. Enjoy sunset on Alona beach.
Day 2: Start the day with a rejuvenating morning yoga session with ocean view. Then choose an Ocean Adventure from scuba diving, snorkeling or island hopping. Relax during the night on Alona beach with dinner under the stars.
Day 3: Start the day relaxing under the sun on the shores of Alona Beach. Enjoy SUP Yoga sunset session and relax with massage on the beach.
Day 4: Check out and goodbye. Transfer to airport/seaport.
4D3N Dive Yoga Relax package @ US$350/person
- 3 nights twin-share air-con room resort accommodation with swimming pool, hot water, wifi
- Daily breakfast
- Airport/seaport transfers from Tagbilaran to resort
- 1 morning yoga session with ocean view
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Yoga session on Alona Beach
Excludes: International and domestic flights, ferry and other land transfers, meals, single supplement fees on accommodation, optional activities and ocean adventures (pricing and arrangements available upon enquiry), visa and immigration fees, other land activities, massages.
How to get there?
Travel info: Bohol is served by Tagbilaran airport, where flights from Manila arrive with Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific airlines. Another more common way is to arrive to Cebu-Mactan International airport which is served by many international airlines such as Cebu Pacific, Silk Air and Tiger airlines (Singapore), and direct flights from Hong Kong, Korea etc. From Cebu, take a fast ferry to arrive to Tagbilaran. We will advise on the best way for you to arrive to Bohol when you register.
Visa and Immigration: Philippines allow tourists 29 days entry visa free for most countries. Please check with your Philippines embassy.
Terms and Conditions: Itinerary is a guideline only and depends on weather conditions. Please read our FAQs about QI Retreats before you register. We require minimum pax for our trips, spaces are limited. Registration is only confirmed if 50% of deposit is received. We accept payment through Paypal and bank transfer. For more details please contact us.