Highlights: Exclusive SUP yoga retreat with SUP Tours Philippines. Relax in the nature's paradise in Loboc, a province in Bohol in the Philippines. Be surrounded by lush green paddy fields and vegetation, enjoying the serenity of Loboc River at our retreat center. The best way to explore Loboc river is to enjoy a cruise on the river with a half day SUP tour on our quality Starboard SUP boards. Try out SUP yoga on our brand new yoga SUP boards and relax in a completely different way! In the day, enjoy morning yoga and chill at our retreat center by the river and play on rope swing. At night we go on a SUP tour to see fireflies along the river. Enjoy full board healthy meals and relax in nature!
About Bohol: People call it, “God’s little paradise.” The phrase says it all. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit when you are in the Philippines. Bohol is very rich in nature and bio-diversity. It is the home of many exotic wildlife like the smallest primate on earth: the famous Philippine Tarsier, giant pythons, monitor lizards, geckos and spiders. It is the sanctuary for different migratory birds, dolphins, whale sharks and schools of jackfish and barracudas. Bohol cradles the tourist islands of Panglao, Balicasag Island, Virgin Island among many islands. Bohol is a mystic island by itself as it houses one of the natural wonders of the world, the magnificent, Chocolate Hills. It is the seat of the beginning of Spanish colonial history of the Philippines witnessed by many historical sites and centuries-old churches. Bohol is an island located in the south of Cebu and is rich on rivers, mountains and white-sand beaches.
SUP Tour Philippines is the pioneer SUP travel tour provider of the Philippines bringing you an eco-friendly way to explore the 7,107 islands in the Philippines by use of professional and quality Starboard SUP boards. Qi Retreats and SUP Tours will be hosting the first exclusive SUP yoga retreat in Loboc, Bohol in 2015.
Retreat venue: The retreat will take place in the Fox and the Firefly, the main accommodation just next to the Loboc River surrounded by lush greenery. Accommodation with clean fresh modern bamboo houses, outdoor rain shower bathrooms, and a nice peaceful setting just next to the Loboc River where we will start out SUP tours and yoga and enjoy healthy meals.
3D2N Loboc River SUP retreat with SUP Tour Philippines
Dates: 22-24 May and 29-31 May
Package price: US$250/person (shared accommodation) US$300/person (single accommodation.
- 2 nights accommodation at retreat center by Loboc River
- full-board healthy meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- airport/seaport transfers from Tagbilaran to retreat center and return
- 1 hour evening SUP Yoga session
- 1 hour morning yoga session by the river
- Half-day SUP tour of Loboc river with SUP yoga
- Use of quality Starboard SUP boards
- Use of yoga mats an retreat house facilities
- Free retreat T-shirt
Package excludes: International and domestic flights, visa and immigration fees, other ferry and land transfers, other meals and beverages, optional activities and tours such as countryside tour to visit Chocolate Hills, Tarsier sanctuary, butterfly farm and more, or rental of mountain bike. Additional night extension at additional charge. Want to explore the underwater world? Then let us arrange a trip to Panglao island for you to try scuba diving and see the amazing marine life such as turtles and colourful corals.
3D2N Loboc SUP retreat itinerary:
- Day 1: Pick up from airport/seaport and transfer to retreat center in Loboc. Check in and registration. Enjoy nature by swimming in the fresh river and play on the rope swing or just relax on our new bamboo platform by the river. Enjoy a relaxing evening SUP Yoga on our new yoga SUP boards. Dinner then bedtime.
- Day 2: Breakast then start of half day SUP tour to explore the Loboc River with SUP yoga as well. Lunch then relax for the rest of the day. Be amazed by nature with our firelfies SUP tour at night, then dinner and relax under the stars.
- Day 3: Rejuvenate with morning yoga by the river, breakfast then check out. Optional tours after retreat can be arranged like countryside tour to see the famous Chocolate Hills and Tarsier sanctuary, or get on a mountain bike for an eco-friendly way to explore the surroundings.
How to get there?
Travel info: Bohol is served by Tagbilaran airport, where flights from Manila arrive with Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific airlines. Another more common way is to arrive to Cebu-Mactan International airport which is served by many international airlines such as Cebu Pacific, Silk Air and Tiger airlines (Singapore), and direct flights from Hong Kong, Korea etc. From Cebu, take a fast ferry to arrive to Tagbilaran. We will advise on the best way for you to arrive to Bohol when you register.
Visa and Immigration: Philippines allow tourists 29 days entry visa free for most countries. Please check with your Philippines embassy.
Terms and Conditions: Itinerary is a guideline only and depends on weather conditions. Please read our FAQs about QI Retreats before you register. We require minimum pax for our trips, spaces are limited. Registration is only confirmed if 50% of deposit is received. We accept payment through Paypal and bank transfer. For more details please contact us.