SUP Yoga Retreats in Bohol
Find your peace and balance with SUP Yoga Retreats in Bohol, where we take you on a journey over the ocean through the beautiful combination of SUP + Yoga. You will learn the basic techniques of stand-up paddleboarding, and with our tailored SUP YOGA sessions on the ocean, you will learn how to balance and connect mind, body, strength and grace. We take you to beaches and islands to explore the incredible beauty of Bohol underwater by snorkelling or freediving. Come explore the beauty of Bohol with us.
- Single or twin-share accommodation in beachfront resort with air-con, hot showers, wifi
- Daily healthy breakfast
- Roundtrip transfers from Tagbilaran airport or seaport/pier
- 2 SUP Yoga sessions including an intro to paddling, guided yoga session on the board.
- 1 photo session with BOGA YOGA board
- Island adventure day trip to marine sanctuary of Balicasag island for snorkeling and visit to Virgin Island, swim with friendly marine turtles, and enjoy snorkeling off the deep coral reef walls to see abundant marine life in warm tropical ocean of the Philippines. (Food, water, snorkel gear and marine park fees not included).
Excludes: International flights, other meals, other activities such as scuba diving or freediving, massages, visa or immigration fees, other land transfers.
To get to Bohol: Most international flights reach Manila International airport. From there you can catch many domestic flights from manila to Tagbilaran (Bohol) on Cebu Pacific, Air Asia and Philippines Airlines. If you are coming from Cebu Mactan International airport, you can take a 2 hour fast ferry on OceanJet (www.oceanjet.net) with many daily services running throughout the day. We will pick you up from the airport or seaport in Tagbilaran.
About the Retreat
We offer personalised and small group or couple retreats, you can let us know your preference such as if you would like to include also normal yoga sessions on the mats, or scuba diving activities or learn how to freedive, or wish to include more SUP YOGA sessions or add on additional sightseeing trips to see the Bohol attrattions such as the Tarsiers and Chocolate Hills and Loboc River. We will arrange it according to your needs.
We welcome yoga practitioners of all levels, whether you are a beginner or yoga teacher, SUP YOGA is a fun way to connect your mind and body with the ocean, as long as you can swim and have a sense of good fun and adventure, enjoy the sun sea sand, then this retreat is for you.
If you are a yoga teacher looking for unique locations for retreats for your group, we can plan and organise that for you here in Bohol. The best months are from November til July, where the ocean is usually flat and calm.